Rose Oil is the perfect solution for people with Skin inflammation, Eczema, Blackheads, Rosacea, Dry skin, Whiteheads, Hyperpigmentation, Darken Areas, Acne Prone Skin, Sensitivity and more!
This is amazing for All Skin Types.
Multipurpose from head to toe.
What are the benefits of rose oil?
· Eases pain
· Relief from menstrual discomfort
· Decreases anxiety and stress
· Antibacterial, antifungal properties
· Stimulates sex drive
· Eases depressive symptoms
How to use rose oil
- To make a rose oil bath, add 10 drops of rose essential oil to a carrier oil, then add to a warm tub. Essential oils should always be diluted in a carrier oil before adding to water.
- To make a foot bath, add a few drops of diluted rose oil into the foot bath and soak your feet for 10 minutes.
- To treat anxiety, stress, or depression, you can either inhale rose oil using a diffuser or dab it lightly on your chest, neck, and wrists. Be sure to blend it with a carrier oil first like coconut, almond, or jojoba oil before it touches the skin. You may also benefit from a rose oil massage, in which the rose essential oil is added to a carrier massage oil.
Before using any alternative or complementary treatment, talk to your doctor about any current medical conditions, possible drug interactions, or side effects.
Organic Rose Petals, Argan, Almond, Rosehip, Avocado, Vitamin E, Olive.
This product contains nuts.
- Model: Rose Oil
- Weight: 0.40lb